1. Miss Hosting agrees to provide the paying customer with services according to the Terms Of Service. Violators of the Miss Hosting Terms of Service are not eligible for a refund. Usage of Miss Hosting's services constitutes acceptance and agreement to the Miss Hosting Terms Of Service.
2. All of the terms within Miss Hosting's Terms Of Service are subject to change. All hosting plans and accounts are subject to the Terms Of Service.
Web Content and SSH Limitations -
3. Webpages or websites related to any form of illegal activities are strictly prohibited. If webpages or websites related to illegal activities are placed on the customer's allocated Miss Hosting webspace, their account may be terminated without notice. If a request is made by law enforcement officers for any of the customer's information (IP address, Phone #, etc.) Miss Hosting reserves the right to submit this information to the authorities.
4. Hosting accounts that are accused of serving copyrighted, illegal, or questionable content will immediately be suspended while we conduct a thorough investigation of the website. Notification will be sent as quickly as possible to outline the situation and inform the customer of the problem, violation, or complaint.
5. Sites that provide pornographic, sexually related material, or links to sites that provide such content are subject to termination.
6. Any sites utilizing IRC-related website scripts are subject to account suspension and/or termination. This includes, but is not limited to: Site-Based Eggdrops and Chat Bots.
7. SSH access is given to the customer with the following in consideration: 1) It will be used solely for administering your website; 2) It will not be used to run an IRC server, an Eggbot, a Shoutcast or internet radio station, or any daemon-like software; and 3) Will not be used as a medium for connecting to any other services (i.e., using SSH to SSH into another server). No background processes will be allowed.
Unsolicited Electronic E-Mail -
8. Accounts that are found to be relaying unsolicited electronic E-Mail (commonly known as "spam") and/or mass amounts of E-Mail ("mail bombs"), are subject to account termination without refund. Under certain circumstances, Miss Hosting may work with the customer to prevent unauthorized relaying.
9. Complaints regarding unsolicited E-Mail from any accounts residing on the Miss Hosting webservers are subject for account suspension and possibly remediation. In severe circumstances, the account in question may be terminated and service refused.
Billing, Refunds, and Cancellations -
10. You need to clear due payment before due date. 6 Days after due date, your account will be suspended. After 15 days of due date, Miss Hosting will remove all information associated with the user's account. Miss Hosting reserves the right to deny the customer access to our services until payment is received. In case of account restore, charges of $20 will be charged.
11. For dedicated servers, monthly payment is only accepted for upto 3 months, after that we will generate either semi annual invoice or full year invoice. We do not accept monthly payments unless agreed upon after initial 3 months signup.
12. Any bill disputes or overcharges must be reported to Miss Hosting no later than 10 days after the arrival of the invoice or payment request. If bill disputes or overcharges are not reported within this timeframe, Miss Hosting reserves the right to compensate the customer by non-monetary means (i.e., future invoice adjustment, extra webspace).
13. If a refund is requested it will first be reviewed by Miss Hosting. If the refund request is accepted, Miss Hosting will refund the stated amount within 5-10 business days. Refunds sent via either cc merchant or paypal or by cheque or bank transfer (if payment mode was Bank Transfer) and may take up to 20 business days. Refunds are only provided within 15 days of a sales.
14. The service provided by Miss Hosting may be canceled by the customer at any time. Miss Hosting reserves the right to cancel any customer's account without notice if the customer violates any of Miss Hosting's Terms Of Service.
Domains and DNS -
15. Any domain purchased by third party (PKNIC etc.) domain providers, will become active 12-72 hours till the nameservers are updated. Any domain purchased utilizing the Miss Hosting domain service will become active within 12-96 hours of signup. Unforeseen complications may cause for slightly longer waiting times.
16. Domains hosted by Miss Hosting must remain actively pointed towards a Miss Hosting webserver. Accounts that do not have any active domains will be considered canceled, and future account payments will be terminated, along with the account itself once its renewal period is up.
17. Miss Hosting is not a domain registrar company therefore she does not trade any domain name/es and will not be held responsible for any registrar issues.
Customer Support -
18. Customer support is provided free-of-charge to customers of Miss Hosting. However, support may be denied to any customer who violates the Miss Hosting Terms Of Service.
19. Customer support covers all aspects of the working environment provided by Miss Hosting. It is, however, at Miss Hosting's discretion whether or not to provide support on the customer's utilization of the hosting environment (i.e, webpage creation, scripting languages) or other questions not directly pertaining to the services provided.
Resource Usage, Security and Data -
20. Miss Hosting is not responsible for performing backups of any customer's data. All customers should conduct their own data backups. We maintain one set of backups per server, but complications beyond our control may cause data loss or corruption. For extra safety, it is recommended that users conduct backups of their own to prevent loss of data.
21. Any sites that utilize an abnormal amount of system resources may be permanently or temporarily shut down while Miss Hosting diagnoses the problem. A notification will be sent to the user once the problem has been determined, and will include possible remedies or recommendations to resolve the issue. We generally allow 256Mb of ram and 20 concurrent processes on shared hosting accounts.
22. Any sites that cause a server's security to be breached, may be permanently or temporarily shut down while Miss Hosting diagnoses the problem. A notification will be sent to the user as soon as a full investigation has been completed.
Liability and Legal Actions -
23. Under no circumstances shall Miss Hosting be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the service, or for third parties' use of the service to access your Web space, or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or your or any third parties' reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. If you are dissatisfied with Miss Hosting service or any of its terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
24. The liability of Miss Hosting on any customer's account is limited to the amount of money that the customer has paid Miss Hosting.
25. If any customer incurs legal expenses upon Miss Hosting, we reserve the right to recover these expenses from the customer.
26. If any customer's activity causes legal action to be taken against Miss Hosting, the customer will be held liable financially for any damages awarded against Miss Hosting, as well as all other legal fees (i.e., lawyers, transportation costs).
Regarding Special Sales
27. If you have register a free domain name, and cancel your hosting contract within the first year, you will be charged the whatever the current charges for the domain are at the time of renewal.